A competition is announced by scientists of ANAS for the purpose of caring out postdoctoral research in Europe
A contest for scientists of ANAS is being announced for the purpose of completing postdoctoral scientific research, in prestigious research institutions in Europe. The competition can be enrolled scientists working on a thesis for a doctoral degree.
The list of required documents:
- Recommendation letter of the director of scientific institution of ANAS about the nomination of the candidate;
- Resolution of the Academic Council of scientific institutions of ANAS (with an indication of the degree of preparation of the dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Science);
- An approval letter of a scientific institution or university in Europe (the period required for the study, and finance for a given period - indicating the costs of living, insurance and laboratory);
- a diploma Copy of higher education, academic degree and academic titles of the candidate;
- List of scientific works;
- Copy of ID Card
The documents should be submitted to the Department of Science and Education of the Presidium of ANAS.
Deadline :April 20, 2018.
Contacts: (+994 12) 539 30 60; (+994 12) 492 54 93.