ANAS and Italy National Research Council anounce a joint competition
Within the framework of the joint program signed in the agreement on scientific cooperation between the National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan (ANAS) and the National Research Council of Italy (CNR) is announced a competition on the 2018-2019 years.
According to the rules of competition, project proposals are considered in the following areas:
- Earth Science and Environmental Technology;
- Biology, agriculture and food science;
- Materials and technologies of chemical sciences;
- Chemical sciences, materials technology;
- Physical sciences and technology of substances;
- Engineering, information communication technology (ICT) and energy technologies;
- Social and human sciences and cultural heritage.
Projects should be prepared in English jointly with scientists of Italian scientific organizations. The selected projects by ANAS and CNR will be awarded with a grant of 6000 euro for a period of 2 years. The distributed funds will be used to cover the trip costs to Italy within the framework of the project.