New BMBF call “Bridge2ERA EaP”
New BMBF call “Bridge2ERA EaP”:
The objective of the call is to fund preparation projects for Horizon 2020 or Horizon Europe applications.
- The call is open until 6 December 2019. Applications will be evaluated continuously (shortly after their submission).
- Subject of funding: travel costs, Workshops/Projects meetings (in a small extent: student support staff)
- The maximum amount of funding is 40,000 EUR (in the case of involvement of a German SME 50,000 EUR).
- Duration of funding: up to 2 years.
- The call is for funding of cooperation projects between R&D actors from Germany and the EaP countries.
- Applications need to be submitted by the German side with at least one partner from the EaP countries.
- Topic of funding is the preparation of applications in the following sections of the EU Framework Programme:
Horizon 2020 Societal Challenges:
- Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing
- Food Security, Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry, Marine, Maritime and Inland Water Research and the Bioeconomy
- Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy
- Smart, Green and Integrated Transport
- Climate Action, Environment, Resource Efficiency and Raw Materials
- Europe in a changing world - Inclusive, innovative and reflective societies
- Secure societies – Protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens
Horizon 2020 Industrial Leadership – Leadership in Enabling and Industrial Technologies
- Information and communication technologies
- Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Advanced Manufacturing and Processing, and Biotechnology
Horizon 2020 Excellent science – Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions
- Innovative Training Networks (ITN)
- Research and Innovation Staff Exchanges (RISE)
Horizon 2020 Excellent science – European Research Council (ERC)
Horizon 2020 Excellent science – Research infrastructures, including e-Infrastructures
Horizon 2020 Spreading Excellence and Widening Participation
· Measures in the sense of the “Widening participation” approach